The Butchers Club Burger embraces Earth Day this year by offering two-for-one Beyond Meat vegan burgers at all Hong Kong locations, starting April 15th until Earth Day on April 22nd.
Since joining forces with Beyond Meat, The Butchers Club Burger’s plant-based items have made a serious impact on the Hong Kong food scene, encouraging even dedicated meat-lovers to embrace a greener diet and lifestyle.
The Beyond Classic (HK$120), a play on The Butchers Club Burger’s original Michelin-listed dry-aged beef and bacon cheeseburger, and Beyond Wu Tang-Style (HK$120), a vegan alternative to the fiery Korean-inspired favourite, are both available as part of the promotion. Available until Earth Day, this is the perfect opportunity for veggie-skeptics to give the flavour-packed Beyond Burgers a taste and ditch the idea of vegan burgers as an afterthought.
Terms and conditions:
1. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, special offers or coupons.
2. This offer cannot be redeemed for cash or any electronic money and is non-transferable to other products.
3. In case of any disputes, The Butchers Club Burger reserves the right of final decision.
4. This promotion runs from the 15th - 22nd April or while stocks last
3. 如有任何爭議，The Butchers Club Burger保留最終決定權。
A neat selection of classic-style vegetarian and vegan burgers, all featuring Impossible™ Foods’ patties, are also available.
Launching on 1 April 2021, The Veggie Club is a new and exciting initiative by renowned meat experts The Butchers Club. The famed beef specialists are turning their traditional model on its head in honour of Earth Month, with a compelling animal-free range of delivery-only plant-based burgers.